PATTERN IS AWARDED AT THE MF SUPPLY CHAIN AWARDS
GREEN CHAIN CATEGORY
26 November 2020
Pattern is awarded at the second edition of the MF Supply Chain Awards – November 25, 2020 – for the Green Chain category.
Pattern is awararded by a jury composed of:
- Carlo Capasa, President, The National Chamber for Italian Fashion
- Cirillo Marcolin, President, Confindustria Moda
- Raffaello Napoleone, CEO, Pitti Immagine
- Paolo Panerai, Editor in Chief and CEO, Class Editori
- Giulia Pessani, Gentleman Director
- Stefano Roncato, Director, MF Fashion
- Flavio Sciuccati, Partner, The European House - Ambrosetti
Pattern receives the prize for the following reasons:
Pattern has been able to conciliate the economic growth with environmental protection, setting as its goal the achievement by 2023 of a zero impact for CO2 emissions through the use of renewable energy and increasing efficiency and energy saving within the plant.
Pattern also accelerated on social sustainability and circular economy, the latter even applied on some garments of the ESEMPLARE line, but also in everyday work, with a goal of re-evaluating and reducing waste.